Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FAREWELL, Michael

FAREWELL, Michael Joseph Jackson!
Sleep well, Michael!
I LOVE You So Much, MJ!
I Still Do Not Believe, MJ
That you ARE no longer with us in physical Body/
I Am Completely
Heartbroken and
Deeply SAD and Upset, Michael/

I Salute You, MICHAEL!
I Honor you, Michael!
I LOVE You, Michael!
I Do SALUTE You because you were/are a Warrior!
I do because you are a WARRIOR King!, MICHAEL!
I LOVE You SO MUCH, Michael!
AND MICHAEL I AM SO IN SHOCK, michael J. jAcksON!

aND i AM
And No, No, No!! NO!!! Michael!
Why so SOON, Michael!
I sincerely Hoped
For you to be
Here
To See your
Own Legend Grow and I sincerely did
And Now YOU leave us just a little too soon and
I may You Rest In PEACE and Eternal Harmony and
MICHAEL, Sleep Well now and Michael and
So SLEEP Well Now and So Sleep Well and
Do Sleep Well, MJ

You Healed the World in So Many Ways, Michael!
I remember, as a child growing up in GHANA, How I would always become so CALM
Whenever I heard your Music and your Voice and your Sound
and I remember How much you quietly but sincerely affected
Me as a quiet African Child
Growing up in Beautiful Ghana
And so I remember and I do, MJ and
I LOVE You so Much and I appreciate You and
I did not want you to leave us just Yet, MICHAEL and
I am so upset and I know you are in a much, much, much Better place and
I know you are and I will spend my life loving your very beautiful Children and praying on my knees for them and in staying in thought for them and sitting in Meditation for them and they
will be very well cared for and taken great care of and
YOU were the VERY embodiment of PURE unadultrated LOVE and
May GOD forgive those who wished
You harm, MICHAEL!
And May be they
WILL LEAVE You
ALONE, NOW and
May be they Will
And GOD has a reason for calling you at this moment in time and some TOOK you for granted but Never US or Me all Most and So sleep well now, Michael!

And
May GOD
Forgive them!
MAY GOD Forgive those who rediculed and
Judged and made-up untruths about YOU, Michael!

I Say May GOD's Grace Shine on thee in Heaven, Michael!
and may God's grace shine ever protectively so over your beautiful Children and
Family and Friends and all your LOVED Ones and
May God's grace be with You in HEAVEN and
Your LEGEND Will Forever Be and Live and
You LOVED unconditionally, MJ!
And you GAVE unconditionally, MJ!
And You were hit so many times but you KEPT STANDING because of the power and beauty of LOVE in you and that you EMBODIED
And so
no amount of
below the belt punches was strong enough to
knock you out AND
I Love you so
and I truly do
and I cherish you
and we will never forget You, MICHAEL!
and you will forever live on in my heart's soul, forever and ever more, MICHAEL!
and I PRAY for you and your Children and I do and I do and I do
and so MICHAEL, please Sleep WEll, Now!
and so please Sleep Well, Michael!

And So to the Jackson family, I say, Hold On Like You've Always Done,

and so sleep well now, Michael!
You are in a better place now, MJ!
You LOVED so profusely and unabashingly
and some were very afraid because they had never ever, ever,
ever known a LOVE so strong and POWERFUL and so, in turn, they made-up stories and
and they JUDGED You and
called you Weird and they called you WACKO and we still Loved You and
we did not care about any of that and GODSPEED, Michael and I say, GOD Speed
and SLEEP Well, Michael and we will continue the work you've did and have done and
I will LOVE more now because of You, MICHAEL and
this wasd just too sudden and
I am so heartbroken and
so rest well, MICHAEL!

And they judged you and
By So doing first JUDGED themselves and
And they called YOU KING but then also Chanted
'CRUCIFY Him! CRUCIFY Him!! LYNCH Him!!! for being so LOVING!"
and WE LOVE You and yes: "WE ARE The WORLD"
and yes let's MAKE this WORLD
and better Place for PARIS and
and BLANKET and PRINCE Michael and
I LOVE YOU You, MICHAEL and I Do and I've been CRYING a LOT Today, this July day, as I Watch Your FAREWELL Ceremony and I'm breaking down watching your daughter re-affirm your inherent LOVE as a FATHER and
as a DADDY and
MICHAEL, May be now they will LEAVE you alone and
You are in a much Better place for this is a very SICK and a troubled WORLD
so full of FEAR and CYNICISM and Apathy and then some more Fear and
you are in a better place and
may GOD forgive those who
mocked and rediculed you
and MAY GOD's Justice rain on them
and I wanted YOU to be here and this was just
a little too soon and GOD will CONTINUE to Bless you and all your descendents
for centuries and centuries to come and
your work will be continued and
and it will be continued and that is a promise and
it is a true PROMISE and we will carry on your torch of care and Caring and
healing the World and GOD is good and God is GOOD and GLORY, Glory, Glory and
Hallelujah and sleep well, my brother and sleep well now, my friend and
REST well NOW, MJ
I Love You
I Love
You
[--Justice Kwesi Kwarteng, poet/teacher/performer]

No comments:

Post a Comment